1. Q: Where can I spend my Gift Card? What can I buy with my Gift Card?
A: Gift Cards can be used in full or part payment for any products in all River Island stores in the UK (excluding Selfridges and Jersey), Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man.
2. Q: How can I check my Gift Card balance?
A: Your balance can be obtained by clicking here, any River Island store in the UK (excluding Selfridges and Jersey), Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man or by contacting Customer Services on + 44 (0) 344 5766444.
4. Q: Can I return an item purchased using a Gift Card?
A: Yes, you can return items to any River Island store in the UK (excluding Selfridges and Jersey), the Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man. Unfortunately we cannot accept returns in our Netherlands, Belgium and other International stores. The amount of the return will be refunded back to the existing Gift Card if possible or a Refund Card will be issued. dd>
5. Q: Does the Gift Card ever expire?
A: A: Yes, a Gift Card with a zero balance will expire after 30 days. A Gift Card with a balance is valid for 24 months from the last credit, debit or balance enquiry. After this time the remaining balance will be deducted and the Gift Card will expire. If your gift card expires with a balance remaining, you can call +44 (0) 344 576 6444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for any balance that remained on expiry to be re-issued onto a new gift card, subject to routine security checks.
6. Q: Can I receive cash back on funds I have placed in my Gift Card?
A: No your Gift Card may be redeemed for products only and may not be exchanged for cash.
7. Q: What happens if my Gift Card is lost, stolen or damaged?
A: Please treat Gift Cards like cash. River Island cannot replace or reimburse the balance if the Card is lost, stolen or damaged.
8. Q: Where do I find my Gift Card PIN number?
A: The 4 digit PIN number can be found on the reverse of the Gift Card underneath the scratch off panel
9. Q: I have a query regarding my Gift Card, who should I contact?
A: Please visit your local River Island store or contact Customer Services on + 44 (0) 344 5766444 who will be happy to assist with your query.
10. Q: Can anyone use my Gift Card?
A: Yes because your name does not appear on the card. The Gift Card can be used by you or given to anyone you choose.
11. Q: Are Gift Cards sold in specific denominations?
A: No, Gift Cards can be sold for any amount, subject to the following limits:
Minimum amount of £2/€2
Maximum balance of £1000/€1000
Sales through the website are in Sterling only.
12. Q: Can a Gift Card be used to purchase another Gift Card?
A: Yes, you are able to purchase a Gift Card with another Gift Card.
13. Q: How many Gift Cards can I use during one transaction/purchase?
A: You can use as many different Gift Cards during a single transaction as required but the same Gift Card cannot be used twice within the same transaction.
14. Q: Am I restricted to using my Gift Card only at the store of purchase?
A: No, the Gift Card can be used at any River Island store in the UK (excluding Selfridges and Jersey), the Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man. Locate your nearest store by visiting our website @ www.riverisland.com
15. Q: Where can I purchase a Gift Card?
A: You can purchase a Gift Card at any River Island store in the UK (excluding Selfridges and Jersey), Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man or by clicking here
16. Q: Can I use/redeem my Gift Card online?
A: No, it is not currently possible to redeem a Gift Card online but this is coming soon.
17. Q: What happens when all the card value is used? Should I throw the card away?
A: A Gift Card with a zero balance can be topped up but this must be done within 30 days of the last transaction on the Gift Card or else the Gift Card will expire.
18. Q: Who do I contact to make a bulk purchase of Gift Cards?
A: If you are a business or organisation wanting to make a bulk purchase of Gift Cards then please contact + 44 (0)1344 985705.